Monday, September 15, 2008

Seriously So Annoying

Okay here is my opinion. Big surprise. Normally, I may think this blog is funny? I don't know but I HATE IT! {I am so sorry if I know you, the person who writes it.} But seriously, http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ is the most annoying blog to read. I posted this because I know, everyone else loves it. I think the MAN who writes it needs to get a freaking life. Okay just kidding, I am sure the person who does it makes money. And has a good time. I just hate it cause at one point I thought those little baby things were cute (babystrology). They have it (and are obviously making fun of having them) so therefore, I hate them now. What else? I just decided, after listening a bunch and being undecided for a while, that I really love that Crush song by David Archuleta. I do not watch American Idol. I don't give a crap whether or not the kid comes from Utah. I just love the song, I will admit, because it reminds me of Edward in Midnight Sun and it makes me crazy (in a good way). Speaking of, not everyone loves Twilight the way I do. I hate that this blog has a love for Twilight.
I know, I need a sense of humor. My husband tells me all the time. But still. I find reading that blog (though I will admit I did LMAO at the Obama post) painful- I cringe at all the stupid "mish" "BFF" and how they make fun of the fact that everyone is becoming a photographer, Oh I could go on. Sorry everyone, who truly gets a good laugh from this. I just hope you find my posts a bit more genuine, not so "cookie-cutter" (to copy Danielle and Shantiell from the high school days), annoying... I am trying to keep in touch with this thing, as well as use it for a history, since I suck at making time to scrapbook. OK. I am going to work. ADIOS.
Oh yeah, please, come to this AWESOME boutique. The people involved truly are talented and it is well worth a visit.

5 comments:

natj said...

Heather, you are so funny. Congrats to you and Jody on your bun in the oven. Being pregnant is fun the first time, maybe even a little bit the second time, and then it just becomes a bit of a nuisance. Oh well, it has a good outcome! So funny that you hate that blog. Ha! I've read it a couple times but I don't have much time to just read random made-up crap. Good for that person making money on it though, I guess.

Danielle and Fam said...

I think it is a stupid blog, and I only care about blogs where I know someone anyways. Your funny though!

Jen Jensen said...

I am one of those who reads that blog at least once a day because I love it. BTW, it is a girl because she did an interview from the neck down and it certainly didn't look like a man.

PS. I guess we won't be advertising on her site because I would feel really bad if she read your rude post.

Mendenhall Madness said...

First off, LOVE the new blogg layout....way cute.
But I'm a little confussed,what did you mean by:
" I just hope you find my posts a bit more genuine, not so "cookie-cutter" (to copy Danielle and Shantiell from the high school days), annoying..."
I was a bit shocked to see you named me and my sister while you were complaining about some annoying blogg I have never even heard about???? like I said I was a bit confused.

Heather said...

As far as the cookie cutter thing, I was just referring to you girls (Danielle and Shantiell) cause I remember you saying stuff about trying not to be a "cookie cutter" version(or a carbon copy) of everyone else. And I guess it could be misunderstood that I was calling you annoying, where I was not (that blog is). Sorry for the confusion!