First off, I have felt terrible since I read Stephenie Meyer's website and her feelings regarding the leak of Midnight Sun. So, I must apologize for the part I had in it. I have reasons why I chose to post the link to the chapters on my blog (where I wanted to share with my friends; my blog is not supposed to be searchable, so some random search for "Midnight Sun" should not have my blog in the results). I know that people leak things all the time as publicity stunts, and I would say she/her publisher don't seem like the type, but this is not anything completely new, so who knows. Plus, I never saw anywhere that it was actually THE story, written by her. We all know fans can be crazies who dedicate their lives to these things; let's face it, it would not be hard to write your own "Edward's" version, if you were creative enough (and crazy, with time). Anyways, my defenses aside, I feel bad and apologize for my part.
Next, I want to invite you to go to the new website for Tres Chic --http://www.letreschicboutique.com/. We are having a contest, so be sure to check it out! I have also updated our boutique calender. The next couple of shows we have are the Blue Goose Boutique, at the Lehi Legacy Center, and Oh Sweet Sadie!, in Draper. I will be posting more details as the time draws near.
A couple pics from Erica's Wedding day. Maybe some other time I will post more pics and my dress dilemma, but for now, I am DONE on the computer for a while!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Apologies and Invitations
My Family-- it just keeps getting bigger :)
Posted by Heather at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You worry too much! I just hope she does end up writing it and maybe ALL 4 books. I would LOVE it! The pictures are cute! You are very photogenic!
Did you get your "stuff" from you know who? :)
everyone looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment