Friday, August 29, 2008

Mountain Air

It has been a long and exhausting week. I am soooo tired, it is 10:47 pm, and I am going to get some food and go work on some more picture frames- I really want to have them ready for tomorrow! (not sure why this looks different, ps)

We are participating in our Midway Market again this week. This store has tents set up out front every few weeks, and we are one of them. The store is called Racehorse Lane, and it is 105 East Main Street.


The road where the gas stations are (the one where you come from that is just past Deer Creek Reservoir), just turn right and it is just a few doors down, on the North side of the street. You can not miss it, there are about 12 great vendors, as well as a very cute store. There are some watches (jewelry beady ones) being sold at Swiss Days-- the lady selling those in the Midway Market has VERY cute ones and they are less $ than in SD. I had a lady who purchased a magnet board from me wearing one (a watch), and I asked her which place she bought from and she said over by us, she had liked those ones better. So there are some really great things over by us (not to mention us!) so if you come to Midway, be sure to come and see the other booths too. A small sampling of the items we have for sale right now- these two are shirts, both Twilight-related, for those of you non-readers out there. {PS total side note. I loved reading Edward's take on the Dazzle thing. Freak. He dazzled me through his story and I don't even know what the guy looks like. Okay but really. Also if you were disappointed by a link in one of my previous posts, please email me and I may be able to assist you ;)}

Edward-

Jacob-


These are originals, the fonts picked out by Jenni or myself. If you see someone else has them, they totally copied me and I will be a nice kind of angry :) So anyway just thought I would share these photos, wish I had more. As always, we have Y and UofU footballs as well. In fact, some really nice lady that I really do not want to like showed up to our market selling them as well, however, ours are more detailed and cost less $, so we outshine the competition (but hey, if you prefer paying $10 more, you can still buy ours and pay that too, if you want!).

Sorry, this is a bad pic in that the pink and the purple/brown ones are sold, but I thought I would share them anyway!

Jenni and I pitched a tent and slept in the yard last night. I have one work. Okay three. C.O.L.D., Loud (cars driving by at 5:30 am... who does that?!?) and BUMPY! If I do this type of thing again, I will not forget the air mattress, my earplugs, and if it is in the beautiful mountains this time of year, I will probably take some hand warmers and extra clothing. Other than that, the mountain air was great!

1 comments:

scrappysue said...

love the blue tshirt!