Friday, August 8, 2008

Still

I still want you to comment if you want to come over and have a Twilight night at my house :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That would be fun, depending on the night I would love to come.

Crystal Roach said...

I fully support partying. Sad to say I have not read the books. Illiterate or dislexic or something.

Wendy Wells said...

You're alive! I'm so glad! Yes I would love to come for a Twilight night. My husband would think I was even more obsessed then I already am. Karman has my book right now and i'm dying to read it again. Or at least parts of it again. I loved it. I wish this wasn't the last one. :( The movie night is for whoever. I would assume not little kids but ones who are old enough to at least get into the movie!! We'll for sure give you more details when they come. I can't wait for that now. Isn't that sad?

Hailey said...

I'm up for a twilight night! Let me know when and where! Call me if you can meet tomorrow night, if not we can meet another night this week we just wont have our husbands to watch the kids :(