Monday, October 6, 2008

**HUGE** Deal

I am contemplating doing something sort of crazy. Are there four people out there who want a Cricut or Cricut Expression? If I have four people who respond to me, by comment or email, I will offer it to you for an amazing deal. I will sell the Cricut Expression for $275.00 and the Cricut for $165.00. I will also work out a deal on accessories, if that is desired. These prices can not be beat by anyone-- I looked these up on Amazon.com and the Expression is $327.97 and the original machine is 188.20. That is the most inexpensive I have found them. So if you are interested, please, let me know (preferably sooner than later). Of course, if you need it to be shipped, those charges will apply as well (the larger of the two is 20.94 lbs). Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

What s a cricut? dont even know what that is? Are you doin ok?

Jen Jensen said...

I'd say to ask mom. She told me once that she was looking into getting one. I wish i could get one but now is not the time. Maybe Becca?

Carrie said...

no worries about copying th pregnancy button, I copied it off my friends too.

I so wish I was 17 weeks.