Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cute Costume Available

I went to Old Navy on Saturday and we had a fun time- they had a  little party and I bought a bunch of inexpensive Halloween stuff.  The kids each received a free shirt (any shirt, up to $14.50) for wearing their costumes (which was a huge bonus for them to get to do, since I have been hiding them for weeks) and each of us received $5 off coupons as we entered.  So basically I got a bunch of great deals.  Well, one of those deals is a cute little butterfly costume.  I am not exactly sure why I bought it, umm except that it was only $5.  It would fit Sydney right now, but she is going to be a Zebra and I am not exactly sure that it is something she would dress up in all the time.  SO if anyone wants to buy a brand new Old Navy costume from me, I will just sell it for what I paid for it.  It is 12-24 months.  

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'll buy it! Iliana will be 24 months next Halloween. :) Can you mail it to me? I can send you a check for shipping and the costume. :)