Friday, June 6, 2008

It is Official

Jody is a triathlete. I meant to post on this earlier, just wasted all my time oh the background, ya know? So read about it here. Or you can always go the Deseret News website and search Jody's name. Maybe it will help with the previous post's issue. You never know...
As for my thoughts and photos, they will come later (Brian's are much better, anyway, so check his out!).

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Way to go Jody! Matt just did a triathlon so I know this is not an easy task. Good luck on the next one.

Carrie said...

Wow, that is inspiring! Hip Hip hooray for Jody!

Carrie said...

Great Job Jody, you are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!

Tell Jody great job from a friend of the past. This is Candy, I found your blog through Carrie's. I am going to be up there for Sarah's wedding we plan on getting together at Carrie's on the 26th hope you guys can make it.

P.S. You actually still have pretty cheep gas compared to CA. Are stations are at $4.45 some are $4.60. Costco is the about $4.25 so this might make you feel better about your $3.85.