Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is Anyone Hiring

Wow, folks. I am just asking that you pray for us!!! I know, I may be paranoid. But 35 THIRTY-FIVE people are being let go from the Deseret News. So it is a possibility that my husband could be among them. So I might be needing a job (umm not that we didn't already need me to work to begin with...) and along with that, some child care. Seriously, I was just thinking that life was manageable. I am an optimist. I am hopeful, have faith and high spirits, even when times are rough. I am just trying to not let this news (which I knew way before today's news) affect that outlook. But seriously, it is difficult. I guess another major struggle for me is that I hate waiting (ha, even though it means I could get more paychecks) and they are not going to be finished notifying until mid July. That is a month and a half of dread for many people. So please, pray for my family.

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

fingers crossed for you heather! waiting is awful! i don't much like it either. is it my computer, or is the font on your blog page REALLY BIG!!! nice colours tho...

Heather said...

Sorry! It is big enough to read the characters on my pc, but I am not sure what it looks like elsewhere- so sorry if it comes out funky on your computer. Maybe its the font? Maybe if you don't have the font on your computer, then it does look weird, cause this is a different font that I have, and it is really small, so I had to make it really big. Hmm. I may have to change that...

Carrie said...

Your family will be included in our prayers, good luck! We have been through this before and i remember how hard it was. I am sorry you guys have to go through all the waiting and wondering, that is the worst!