A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Oh wow. Many, but the ones I actually hang out with and talk on the phone to right now in my life are: Kelli Proctor, Nicole Wheatley, Holly Garner, Shelly Huffman... I know I am missing someone. If you count siblings, I talk to my sister Jenni almost every day.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, Pie, Pie! I love to make and eat pie. I LOVE pie crust (uncooked... well I like cooked too, but I love it raw. I know, weird. All I have to do is smell the ingredients and I can not resist). My favorite pie? Pumpkin Cheesecake and Fresh Spiced Peach Pie. YUM.
D- Day of choice: ? Are they different? My husband works unconventional hours and the only day that really seems different is Sunday. That is not my favorite day! I enjoy the two (do NOT enjoy Sacrament meeting, if we make it!) hours that I can go to Relief Society and Sunday School in peace, but my aging (haha; on the verge of walking) baby is going to change that soon, if she is anything like her brother was. I like different days for different reasons.
E- Essential Item: oh. I don't know. Books? Ice Cream? TV/DVR/DVD player?
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Born in Salt Lake City, high school in American Fork.
I- Indulgence(s): ICE CREAM. Pie crust. Being alone or with Jody (sans the kiddies). My dvr'd shows.
J- January or July: To be honest, I do not like either month much. I don't like frozen tundra and I don't like the scorching desert. However, I would much rather enjoy a good BBQ and watch fireworks out on our deck than have the wind be -10, so I guess right now, I will choose July (though my response could be different if this was July and not January :) )
K- Kids: One 3 year old boy, and one sweet 14 month old baby girl.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My Family.
M- Marriage Date: October 18, 2001.
N- Number of Kids You Want- Four. I guess I am halfway there!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, right now, but I do love Gala apples, when I am into apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders (love pest control!), harm to or loss of a child/my dog. I am sure I am "afraid" of things, but I try not to let fear get in the way of actually living and enjoying life.
Q- Quotes: These are some good ones:
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -Robert Frost
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The sun always rises, the storms always end, the clouds always clear, and spring always comes again. - Ken (retired KSL Meteorologist... if you know his last name, please let me know!)
Siblings- I have four sisters and one brother (6 kids total).
T- Tag Three: Well, I won't tag anyone, but if you think this looks fun, please do it on your blog :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me:
W- Worst Habit: I grind my teeth. I hate it. I am trying to work on it... however you do that.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, preferably for baby! I was able to have three when I was pregnant with Ethan.
Y- Your Favorite Food: ICE CREAM! Bread. Cheese. Fruit (especially fresh raspberries and peaches).
Z- Zodiac: Gemini





2 comments:
I can only think of Len Randolph, and Mark Eubanks. I've been racking my brain, but I can't think of one named Ken.
He retired before Mark, he was on the weekends. I think he was more part time and he was older like those guys.
Heather
Post a Comment