I just wanted to take two seconds and say hello. I have been really busy. My sister missed her flight here from NYC so she ended up being able to get on one to Las Vegas, so I picked her up and we spent the weekend in St George (as previously planned) with the rest of the sisters at our Grandma's house. Then we came home, had Christmas Eve and Christmas festivities and now just trying to get back in order. Brooke leaves tomorrow, so we have been hanging out and then the house is still a wreck, with Christmas presents and wrapping all over. I think that around holidays (ESPECIALLY CHRISTMAS!) that the recycle truck should come around every week rather than every other. We actually fill that faster, so I would not mind if they came every week all the time. We still need the regular garbage picked up each week-- not because it is full, but because if you opened it you might DIE from diaper fumes!
My sister's boyfriend gave her a day at the spa with a guest and I had the privilege of going with her. We went today and it was a lot of fun. I would not go back to the place we went, but I am so glad that I was able to get that opportunity! The manicure and pedicure could have been done better at home, maybe, but the other stuff---Facial & massage were awesome and the haircut was fine too. All in all, it was a great day. I wish I could do that more often!
If anyone needs a spa recommendation, I have been to the Sanctuary Day Spa, and really liked that.
Okay I am off to bed, since it is 1:10 AM.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Post Christmas Craziness
Posted by Heather at 1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds like it was a great time with your sister! I am jealous of the day at the spa! Thankyou for the present, I love it! I have always wanted a wallflower, and now I have an excuse to go get one! You are awesome!
I like your new layout. I tried to get a new template from the same place and I ended up deleting my whole archive. When you deleted in your "edit Html" what did you delete to? I think I deleted too much. I am feeling sick 29 posts are gone.
Post a Comment