We just squeezed into a show at the last minute! Tres Chic is making an appearance in two places this weekend- Oakley Holiday Boutique and Rocky Mountain Christmas Fest. Finally we have one that is close to me-- it is in South Jordan. If anyone wants to come, it is at the Salt Lake County Fairgrounds (or the Equestrian Park) 11400 South 2200 West. I am excited. This show is not exactly a boutique- it is a "show," we have to be there the whole time and there are many different things. There are some people with vinyl lettering, but other than that, there is Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia (and other jewelry) and many more (it is a pretty big building). There is entertainment, also. I was told that there will be a performance by Carmen Rasmussen, for all you American Idol lovers out there.
I hope to see some friends there! Have a great weekend!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Weekend Boutiques
Posted by Heather at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Unfortunately, this boutique is happening during the busiest weekend of my month. I am so overbooked I want to scream. Oh well- such is life. I hope everything goes well. Have fun!
sounds like fun, does it cost to get in?
Yeah, unfortunately, I think it is $5. I think if you go to rmchristmas.com, they have a family coupon. I was admitted late, so I did not get the free admission passes that everyone else received. Sorry!
Post a Comment