Thank you to my lovely friend Kendra for teaching me how to make this page cute. Also, Happy October to you all. I love this month-- great temperatures, a fun, useless and wonderful holiday, football season is here (sometimes that is not good... like Sunday when your TV is on all day and it is ALL football-- that is too much for me; thank goodness we do not subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket). I could think of more. One thing I really love, though, is the crisp fall air. Breathe it in, baby. Leaves are pretty too. Fortunately, my poor trees (sad, so really unfortunate) do not have enough leaves to actually make me rake them. Come to think of it, it is so windy here that I doubt the leaves would even stay in my yard anyway. Sorry to the neighbors down the street!
I have been a slacker when it comes to pictures, so my poor baby did not get 9 month photos taken (I am still bugged, even though I could just take some and they could just be 10 month photos instead). I need to be more on the ball, just tooooooo many things going right now.
In fact, this is the last image I uploaded from my camera.... taken on September 19th.... That is so long for me. Well I will work on getting newer photos on here and some from this summer, especially the New York trip.





4 comments:
Beautiful blog Heather! I love it! I almost used this template myself. I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful family. By the way, We banned TV on Sunday and it is the best thing we have ever done! Sunday is soooooo peaceful. If Jody wants to complain about it, tell him that's why God invented TiVo! Take back you Sundays! It's a day of rest! :)
Oh my gosh- your blog is so cute. You need to come over and teach me how to make mine cute!
Yes, Heather...love your blog layout. I want to learn how!
Heather, where have you gone?
Post a Comment