Friday, October 19, 2007

As Promised...

Okay so I did it! A day late, but hey, I did not come home last night. I slept at my parents' house because they live near the boutique! Our booth is TINY! It is only 5'x4'. That may not seem tiny, but you have to be able to get in too, so do not make that into square feet.
We are looking for new vendors. Well, we love them, but the ones we get our stuff that we actually make... yeah I am sick of seeing other people with the same things as we make (but we did not make it!). I know that is our fault for going to (the) place(s) that we go and using their cute displays too. SO we are on a quest to find DIFFERENT. And so you can not just walk into our booth and say "I can make that" because no one will know where the crap to get the stuff. One of these days, we will succeed at actually being unique. Until then, please bear with us! We have some dang cute sayings and fonts coming for Christmas (see the Happy Halloween plaque?)
Okay so our metal guy is the one painted that monster... He said he wanted to show people ideas of how to finish him off... I did not have the heart to paint over him... what can I say? I like the plain metal better...


Those tins on the top shelf were made by my mom and I have to say they are so cute. I really love them. She is working on a masculine version.
This next photo is a crappy shot and random, but I wanted to share it because it is so precious. I almost cried. My dad and Ethan are both playing guitars. My dad is singing 'Now and Forever' by Richard Marx. Tender. He really loves my dad, ps.

Here are the pics of our anniversary breakfast.
CHEESY, I know. But I think our marriage could use a rewind to when we were cheesy, so I made us take this picture.
She is too cute for words. While you are looking, check out the French Toast.... Kneaders. SO FREAKING DELICIOUS. You really could not make this better at home. Not even make it as good, either. Back to the girl... I just love her. She has a fun (and sometimes not so fun) personality and it is fun to discover it (the fun parts, anyway!).
This is will be your director... He is directing us to move over to where he is. All set there. I just thought he looked so funny, all grown up or something. And, I think I should say positives about my husband. I slept over at my parents' house on our anniversary! HAHAHA that sounds terrible, but he had to work and I wanted to save gas, so we hung out during the day and then I left and came home tonight (So I have not actually seen him since yesterday at like 4 and he is at work right now too). Well, when I came home, he left a cute note for me on my pillow. He had hung all the pictures (like 7) that have been sitting in a corner in our room (for like 2+ years now). He cleaned our room really well (neglected room :( ) . He did all the dishes, cleaned out a vase with rotten 2 month old flowers... I have been so busy with this boutique stuff.... SO anyway I came home and was very surprised and happy.
Thanks Jody, I love you.

0 comments: