Monday, October 15, 2007

Boutiques

Okay so I am sorry I have not posted this info already. Last week we (as in my sister, Jenni and I) Did a boutique in Ogden. It was okay. That was just the first of many, so here is the info.
*Battlecreek Boutique * October 18-20 * Thurs and Friday 9 am to 8 pm, Saturday from 9-5
(41 East Battlecreek Drive/200 South, Pleasant Grove)
*Country Hearts Boutique* November 3rd * 10 am to 5 pm**** this show is in Delta
*Terri's Blue Goose Boutique * November 8-10 * Thurs and Friday 9 am to 8 pm Saturday 9-6
(Lehi Legacy Center 123 North Center Street, Lehi)

We also might be doing the Holy Cow, though this is unlikely. We are on a cancellation list and will not know until after 10/17. If we do that, it will be in November 14-17 at the same place as Battlecreek. I have been to this one and seems successful. If we do not get in for November, we will be applying for the spring show. Also, we are looking into a boutique in Oakley and then we will most likely do the one in Ogden again at the end of November (Nov 28- Dec 1).
So if I do not post much or call/email back, you can pretty much count on the fact that I am not sleeping much and spending MUCH time downstairs working on our stuff!
Oh and I promise, I will post some photos soon. I took some of our booth in Ogden (nothing special...) and I will take some in PG and post them.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

What are you selling at the boutiques?

Kelli Proctor said...

COOL! I am going to try to come to atleast one! I have never been to the Blue Goose, is the battlecreek new? So, I am excited to see all your stuff!

Kelli Proctor said...

what happened to the fall look on the blog?