We went to The Utah State Fair on Saturday. It was fun! The kids loved the animals (sounds like "Elmo" when Ethan says it)
This pig loved Syd and she loved it and laughed... and then she started screaming...
He loves these rides!
You think he is saying hi to us? Oh no, he saw Jody giving Sydney goldfish and wanted some too.
I am sorry that this is not more interesting. This is the second time I have posted this and I am just not in the mood any longer! Plus it is 1:46 AM. SO GOODNIGHT!!!





1 comments:
Heather, those are such cute pictures at the fair! We just came back from Utah and we went to the fair too. We had a blast, and Jacob was in heaven. I put some pictures on my blog. Your kids are so cute! Say hi to Jody for me too.
Post a Comment