Sydney messy baby... looks like she might actually be enjoying herself...
Syd and Papa (as Ethan calls him)-- my dad.
Ethan thinks he is a pro at pool. He was very frustrated when he discovered that he was not allowed to actually play the game-- they had to humor him...
Wow, I have been sooooo busy. This last week really flew by for me. My sister and I are going to be doing a boutique in October (we just decided)...so we have been quite busy getting things ready for that. I will keep you posted as to when and where and all the details. I am really excited. I have been having a lot of fun using my creative side! I really hope other people like our stuff. I could keep it all, since I like it, but I should probably make my money back.... otherwise I have spent WAY too much money on crafts/decor the last week.
Anyway I am off to create...





1 comments:
Hi Heather, you should post some pictures of what you have been making- I'm always up to see what kind of crafty things I am missing out on.
Post a Comment