I am actually 37 weeks, but these pics are from 2.12.2009, when I was 35 weeks.
The next time I take pics, I will upload them as well. I had DR appt today and of course, baby has not turned, but that is okay. I know where his head is, so I will definitely know when it is NOT there any more! I am actually glad for some concrete plans. I don't have to decide anything, I don't have to prepare for either way. I am glad to have a firm direction. Now I just have to wait and have a baby. I was maybe dilated to one. Those were her words. Well that could mean to some people that I am a long way off. Those were the words Dr Lawrence said to me the day or two before I had Sydney too. So who knows. Maybe next week? If not though, at least I know a sure birth date after that. I like the element of surprise, so I am truly hoping to go into labor before that day. I don't like choosing the birth date :) But whatever happens, happens. I think I am ready. I have everything washed, everything set up in my room, car seat in my car, my bag is half-packed (missing stuff I use daily), and I am mentally getting there. I even have the announcement mostly done, just needs a pic and the details. I don't want to sound like I am "sitting and waiting" cause I am not, I have too much to do for that. But when he comes, I think I have prepared myself enough for now! I just have to stop thinking about other anxieties I have (like will this nursing experience be good or bad? Will I hate it? How will I handle two kids, one of which I hold all the time, in addition to the new one and just have had surgery? Will I be able to take my pain killers? I know, sounds silly and I am not an addict, I just DO NOT like pain! Will I feel like doing anything? This pregnancy has been such a hormonal rollercoaster, will I have PPD? Am I going to be able to go the store again? HAHAHA I go by myself with the kids often enough. I am a get up an go kind of gal. I can't just wait till Jody is home. He has a weird schedule. Anyway some of my thoughts...much longer than I had planned!)





5 comments:
You look beautiful girl! I have been thinking about you. I hope everything will go good when it is time. There are definately a lot of feelings involved when you already have a few kids and look ahead to what it might be like..... You are a great mom!
Hey girl! You are totally on my radar!! MY friend who was due a week after you just delivered this MORNING! :) So you're next in my watch list so I'm hoping and praying everything goes well for you. I only wish I could trade you places right now and finish my "rough ride." Anyways! love ya!! Good Luck!!
Heather you look soo good. You hang in there. It always seems a bit overwhelming and daunting to have another one, but have no fear, you will accomodate to the new one and forget what life was like when you had only 2..
Wow wish I looked like that with my third. I was retaining a million pounds of water:) I also picked 2 of my three kids birthday's (kind of) will have to tell you about it some time...good luck and three threw me for a loop and still has oh well what do you do.
haha! First of all you are so way cute! I wish I could be as cute as you when I am pregnant! I am seriously SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! And second of all you will do just fine....I did it and I am crazy! Its all good, you will be awesome!
Post a Comment