This is my 199th post. Maybe next time I will post 100 random things about me or something. Right now I am just in need of a vent. I have been having stupid contractions all day. Not anything major, I am thinking, but they are so very annoying. Every time I get up to do things, I have one. Every time I move, I have to pee and that makes me have one. I mean they are not hurty kind, just braxton hicks kind, but no matter what they are getting in my way! I have things I need to do! I was planning to organize in my scrapbook room, a little, or go in my room and get my little nursing corner dusted (its really dusty, YUCK)nd ready to sit there, or whatever. So I am good sitting here but when I get up to go the bathroom in a sec, it will bug me again. Grrr. If I was ready to have a baby, I would be moving all over the place, but I just really want March to get here first :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hang in there, I wish the docs would just put in a catheter at that point in pregnancy.
Post a Comment