First off, I want to thank everyone who has helped me get through this boutique season- I really could not have done it without you, so THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate the help and you have saved my sanity and kept my blood pressure low :)
Next, I get a million emails a day with codes in them for discounts and free shipping, etc so I thought I would share. Some end today, so if you are okay with a little online shopping on Sunday, then here you go.
- Aeropostale: additional 30% off clearance--30CHEER
- Restauraunt.com: 70% off the $25 Gift Certificates-- WRAP
- Old Navy: Free shipping on any order JOY 10% off $75 or more ONHOLIDAY
- Snapfish: Get FREE shipping on note cards, calendars, notebooks, and notepads when you use coupon SAYTHANKS08 at checkout. This offer expires 12/21/08.
- Disneyshopping.com: 15-25% off, depending on how much you spend ($59-$99)--SAVEMORE
- Bluefly: 75% off sale items, 25% more off other stuff-- no code needed
That is all for today, but I will try to post more as they come. I know its easier to shop online when you get free shipping, so thank Old Navy for inspiring me to post this :) I just wish they would have had that code yesterday, I was going to order some pj pants for someone for Christmas but decided that the $7 shipping was too much for me. I think that Old Navy code applies to anything Gap or BR too, but I am not 100% positive.
Have a nice Sunday! If you live around here, don't freeze!





1 comments:
Is restaurant.com for real? I was looking at some of the $100 gift certificates, put in the "wrap" code and they were coming up at $12. Seriously, is this a scam? Have you bought from them before? If this is for real, it is a complete no brainer! Thanks for the codes!
Post a Comment