We had our pictures taken by a friend of mine and she is just so awesome! Here is her blog--
http://amyzabrinaphotography.blogspot.com/
We are on there, so you can also take a look at some of the pics. She has some links on there, but right now they are not working. The best way to know what prices are and what not is to email her amyzabrinaphotography@live.com. She is one of those people who really is good at everything she does and she does not do anything half-- she will work and make your pictures look awesome and she is so creative! Its not just the photography, it is the photoshopping. Her Christmas cards and others are seriously the cutest out there. If you are interested in family pictures, she is fantabulous! These are pics that are not on her website, so go check out the ones that are :)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Family Photos
Posted by Heather at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
AWESOME pics heather! you're lucky to have such a great friend
oh my goodness! These are AMAZING! LOve them! My favorite is the last one I think! What a HOT family!
You all look amazing! Love them all! How fun! It's such a good feeling to have wonderful family pics.
Your photographer did a great job! Where were these taken? You all look really great!!!
Those are fun pictures. I love them all. You are all too cute.
LOVE THEM!!! You hardly look pregnant! And Jody looks great by the way. I might have to use that photog next time we're in town!!!
Holly cow I love that pic with the kids.. the newsies hat and the boa.. is so RAD!
Good to see you.. you looked awsome!
Heather...HEY GIRL! It's been forever since high school, but I found your blog from Jenni's and wanted to say hi! Check out my blog. I am living in Miami, Florida, now, while my husband is going to school. We have one son, who is 17 months old. Your family is precious!
Post a Comment