I forgot to thank all those who attended my little house boutique I had-- THANKS!!!
- Eddie Bauer: Free shipping, no minimum purchase, ends 12/16-- GIFT8
- Aeropostale: 30CHEER extended one more day
- Gap: Dec 15 & 16th-- 20$ off $100 or more order and free shipping on any order--GIFT
- Restaurant.com-- I forgot to mention the feed it forward program... free $10 to give! http://www-ws29.restaurant.com/FeedItForward/Default.aspx
- Bath and Body Works: 20% off everything-- TWENTY for the next two days
I am so into this saving thing and helping others do it, I am lame and stayed up until 4 am (YES, I know, if its not one things its another... the time FLIES once the clock has struck 11 pm) printing coupons and getting together a grocery list. Check the new section out on the right- I LOVE the sites (and will love them much better when I get to know them better and I am not so new at this...) I really want to add the Grocery Guru, but when I went to print the shopping list, a pop-up window came up with the data, and then another pop-up saying that it gave me a downloader virus (which was one of the things that sent me on the path to a new hard drive and disputes with Paypal, etc) so when I figure out what the H is up with that, I will add it to my sidebar. You can still look there for the shopping list and copy and paste it, this happened when I clicked to print it and a diff window of the same info popped up. He is a FABULOUS resource. This week's featured store is Albertsons and to give you some #'s,
Totals for this particular shopping list are these:
$$197.96-- Regular Price
$$85.22-- Advertised Price
$$41.86--Price with coupons HOLY HANNAH! And I will point out that the items are not stupid items. Just an FYI for my neighbors, I am using some of this stuff for my little neighbor gifts. I know not many people are doing those this year, and I really should not, but I know myself and before Christmas I will end up doing them anyway. They have a sale on Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mixes that makes them $1, plus if you use coupons, they are even less. These coupons can be found online and printed, so have no fear if you do not subscribe to the paper {though I will like you better if you do and its the DNews, it means you are helping me not lose my house ;)}. Along with that, is a bunch of cereal, and I know we go through a lot of that. Chex, Rice Krispies, GM cereals, and Progressive soup, Swiss Miss Cocoa, Fiber One poptarts, Bisquick (a favorite here), etc. I love that I don't have to blindly shop Wal-Mart, thinking I am always saving money there- the truth is you are not! On some things, yes. But not everything! I NEVER buy ice cream at Wal-Mart and when I do buy it, its at Smith's and on sale for $2.50-$3.50 (WM its always $4+ for the kinds I used to buy, now I just buy Kroger brands cause they are really good and have my flavors of choice... umm...MOOSETRACKS!) Having a couple stores so close makes this work out so its not too much work. I am not one who is usually willing to drive all over the planet wasting gas trying to get good deals (that is my grandma!), so I like how Grocery Guru picks one store each week. Pinching Your Pennies lets you print off a grocery list with items of your choosing, from a few stores at once-- you enter your zip code, you choose which stores you want to see deals from, and then they give you the list. This says *** for really good deal, ***,**, *, etc and shows if there is a coupon and where you can find it. Then you can go through and enter quantity of what you want (I just put 1 for the deals I liked) and then print the list and there you go! A shopping list that shows you where to go, what to buy, and what coupons to take with you! AND what date the deal is over. Another site that I decided I will use a lot, since I do often torture myself and go to Wal-Mart with my children in tow, is http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/ Great deals there. Anyway my insides feel like someone chewed them up and spit them out, so I am going to go lay down. Happy saving!
Oh, ps-- there are lots of great coupons and deals for Pillsbury stuff, so if you are a fan, go check these sites out and print the coupons. AND about Restaurant.com-- you do have to watch the stuff, you are getting a great deal, but sometimes the rest. will not let you use more than a certain amount at a time (ie you must spend $35+ and you can only redeem $25 each visit. Still a good deal, just a tad bit tricksy).





0 comments:
Post a Comment