Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wasted Day?

So I am writing this to feel better about how lazy I feel. I have not accomplished a whole lot the last couple of days. Maybe I am still recovering from the go go go of last week (which is why I should be cleaning, I did not have time for it last week!) or who knows. I DO know that my kitchen is not worthy of cooking in, or eating in for that matter. SO today, I did not do a whole lot, though I did wash some clothes. I spent lots of time with Aidan. Laying by him on the floor, feeding him, as always, and other things like that. We bonded. Is it a waste cause my house is still nasty or was it a good thing cause my baby and I loved each other a lot?

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

it was a good thing, loves to the baby is always a good thing! I wish I could do that though, be calm if my kitchen isnt clean! I seriously am in the worst mood if my house isnt clean....

Nikole said...

I definitely think it is more important to spend time with your baby then clean your house :)