Sunday, August 16, 2009

Free Weekend

My kids have been away this weekend, they stayed with Jenni. SO I thought I would post while
they are still gone and I love them, haha.
  • Aidan had so much fun at Jody's high school 20 year reunion yesterday. SO much attention, he LOVED it! Must be related to JOdy! LOL
  • Kids grow so fast! I went to get some socks for Ethan and I could not find any. Where do socks go when they have not been in the laundry or worn for a couple months??? So I finally found a pair and they had huge holes in them. I found Sydney's shoes that she has not work in a couple months, too small! AHHH! So yesterday, I went and bought them some essentials-- socks and undershirts. They should be all set for the next 9 months till they don't fit any more! Now for the shoes...
  • I am sure Ethan is going to look in his closet and
  • Ethan and Sydney had a fun weekend with Jenni. They went to the Utah County Fair, a picnic, and I am sure they did other fun things that mom does not do with them ;)
  • Sydney had fun getting dolled up by Jenni. Curling, straightening, doing hair. Doing makeup, taking pics. She loves all the girly stuff!
  • I want a goat. Maybe some chickens too.
  • I love brown sugar. YUM.
  • I recently acquired a wheat grinder (thank you, you know who you are!) and I am so excited about it! I ground wheat a couple weeks ago and made bread with it. I feel so domestic.
  • Snowbird is beautiful in the summer.
  • Aidan loves rolling over but he still does not really roll back. He eats the carpet a lot (nasty) cause I stopped putting blankets under him when they spent most their time around his head...
This concludes my random post of the day. I am even late in posting it, since it is now Tuesday. But no worries, I am posting it as Sunday!
My uncle Ryan and his wife, Karen had a baby. They named him Magnus Ryan Kenney, Gus for short. So here he is with the kids. He was born on August 11th at 6:45. Big boy, too
Random Aidan little sweety

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh I so LOVE the pic of your kids. They all look like siblings~ just like my kids :)

scrappysue said...

cute baby - your family get-togethers must be so much fun!