Monday, August 31, 2009

Collage of Summer Happenings

Jody had his 20 yr HS reunion (another post for another time) and his best bud Kevin, who liv
es in Oregon, came into town, so we invited a few people over to hang out. August 19th 2009.
Catherine, Jody, Kevin, Sheri, and Janae

Yes, he fell asleep that way!
Jody's hard work, from scratch (haha) all completed. We picked up the sand and the gravel and Jody built the sandbox with wood from the good old Home Depot.
Jody's high school friends, or a few anyway. Catherine, Kevin Dickey, Janae Carlile
They are goofy.

Kevin, Jody and Trajan were/are best friends. I am not sure if I have ever hung out with the three of them together, but they are hilarious so I am sure it would be a fun time.

Jody practicing singing for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication (he sang in the ded choir Sunday August 23rd, noon session). Aidan was enjoying the music.
July 22- Jody, Brooke, and E before their trip to Lake Powell.
One the way home from Midway, we decided to take the really scenic route and we drove through the mountains, past Cascade Springs, to AF Canyon and then we took the mountains between Highland and Draper to get back to her house. I think we drove for like 2 hours lol. This pic is from the mountains just behind Midway and the water is Deer Creek.

Cafe Galleria with Nicole; Midway, UT. YUMMY pizza. and salad. and gelato (we did not have that this time though). Then we headed to Granny's for a shake. Nicole is having a baby girl in the next few weeks! PS love that mantra. I love dessert.

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

who DOESN'T go to lake powell? that place must be crowded all the time!!! jody's looking great, and so are you too!

Jen Jensen said...

Maybe its just me, but I feel like this was a fun summer :) Perhaps its because we didn't do a million HOT fairs?