Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories of Us

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I do remember our very many random conversations.... I drove by Becca and Matt's old apartments in OP a month ago and I was thinking about that. Funny.
I have many things I could put on here... It could take too long so maybe I will email you some.
But, I was thinking about our drive from KS. to UT. That was a long tiring trip, but it was fun. We just stopped by your Aunts (I think) about 6am and she made pancakes. And staying at your Gmas and then at your parents.... My first time in Utah.

scrappysue said...

i remember that it took me many weeks to realise there was a 'heather blog' behind the tres chic boutique blog that wasn't updated that much and that i've made a pretty good friend i hope to meet one day!

Rachael said...

I remember a birthday party at your home just after you got your dog. What a funny little dog. I also have fun memories of the singles ward with Jody.

Crystal Roach said...

The first time I saw you was at the movie in the park downtown when Jody proposed to you. We were so exited to be in town for it. I did not believe he was going to actually do it. And just as surprised when you said yes. I think it was the "public" aspect of it all. coolest proposal I have ever seen. like a movie but in real life.

Anonymous said...

Well I've only known you a short time so my first memory of you was of you walking with Ethan in his stroller down by Cheveron. And I thought to myself-'wow she walked all the way down here?!'

Shannon said...

It must have been the first time I met you. Jody brought you boating with the Millers, Augades, and us. You read Harry Potter (pretty sure that was the book) the whole time we were boating. I love being on the water and I couldn't imagine how a book could keep you attention so well. As I think about it now we probably weren't the friendliest group and that's why you read the whole time. Sorry if that was the case. :)

Kelli Proctor said...

Heather, Heather, what an awesome friend who has always been there! You are so awesome! Some things that stick out in my mind are our trip to Az., driving in your "beautiful" car and mine in high school (breaking down), hogi yogi, dances, sitting on the "other" teams side at games, going to Scipio with you late one night to pick up your fam, you being in the mafia, New Years with your sorority friends! Lots of fun times, that is off the top of my head but if I think of anything else I shall add upon the list! Love you, thanks for being such an awesome friend always!

scrappysue said...

hey heather i think your email addy may have been hijacked. i got one of those 'dear friend, we are large electronics company' from YOUR email addy addressed to lots of people (presumably everyone on your list?) this just happened to another blog friend of mine

Heidi Meadows said...

There are just so many little tidbits popping into my head right now, so I think I'll go with memories in general. What I remember most are all the times we hung out in when you lived in Kansas City: Abercrombie, your apartment at Quivira Place, hanging with Ron and Joseph, and so many more! And I remember seeing you a couple of good times when I was still out at BYU. I'm just so glad to have met you and to have you as a friend! Love you!

Wendy Wells said...

One of my first of you...was watching you chase your little dog down the street. It was early in the morning and you were still in your p.j.'s. Some construction worker stopped your dog for you. Of course I didn't. I just watched!!

Kendra said...

I remember the night you met Jody. A group of us went to that mexican restaurant in SLC. You had had your wisdom teeth out that day & couldn't eat anything, but you kept trying to eat chips & salsa anyway. Jody was there with a friend, although I cant remember who it was he came with. That was a crazy night. One I'm sure you'll never forget!