I just thought I would share these pictures-- they are sooooo cute. Erica is one of my sisters and she will be getting married soon.
(if that link does not work http://angelaliddle.blogspot.com/)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Erica's Bridal Photos
Posted by Heather at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
wow, she is so beautiful Heather! You will have to tell her I LOVE these photos! When is the date? So what does this girl charge for a session?
WOW o WOW - they're gorgeous - she looks like u heather! will u be a bridesmaid? i hope your dress is gorgoeus too! awesome pics - kudos to the photographer
Heather where have you been?
Kelli-I am not sure how much she charges, but I think you can find that out on her blog.
Sue-I will be a bridesmaid... I have a couple dresses I am working on, but if it is the first one, I am not sure I will be able to humiliate myself further and post a pic of me in it. It is a really cute dress. It just makes me look like a pink whale.
Wendy- We were in Lake Powell and then on Tuesday, my sister had a bridal shower-- I SOOOOOO wanted to come hang out with you guys, I almost came late (ha like 10 pm) to see if you were still there, but then Ethan was still not in bed and I wondered if everyone had left. THEN I was kind of sick on Sunday (along with a couple other sickies in the house). Of course, it did not help that I could not get myself off the couch to get showered and ready to go... (I was reading...) I REALLY HOPE you guys hang out again soon! I really wanted to come!
Post a Comment