It has been a very crazy & super emotionally draining last week, let me tell you. I am very short on time, so I will have to touch on the recent Herriman fire (and others around) as well as my poochie poochie, who I just love love love.
We are in Costa Rica right now. This is where my sister, Brooke, decided to be married. The flight was about 4 hours to Atlanta, 3ish hours there, then 4 hours down here to CR. Then a shuttle ride to the hotel, about an hour and a half. I have to say, it was relatively event-less. VERY nice. I did not sleep awesome on the SLC-ATL flight, but I had a whole row to myself and the whole cabin was basically silent. The layover was fine, the second flight was good. The shuttle ride was bumpy, but again good. Everyone in ATL-SLC (as in my fam) was in and out sleep wise, and that was the same for the shuttle ride.
My kids went a little crazy after that. Our hotel is a resort, pretty amazing. That said, it is a JW Marriott, nothing is included (except thank goodness, Jody gets stuff like internet etc included). Food, very pricey. The cheapest place had $15 hamburgers and $18 quesadillas. Yikers. So of course we had to order our kids food. And of course, it was a complete waste of money... So I guess that is where it started.
I will avoid a play by play of all the stupid things that have happened, which is nothing big but still.. lol.
It is just hard to pack for a trip for kids. Say I bring 9 outfits for kids, well, Aidan has already spilled milk on his clothes, so I had to sort of handwash them.... cause you know, he has to wear them at some point! And who knows if they will EVER dry! We are in a very humid place lol. Oh, and that brings me to vacationing (sort of, if you can ever call being anywhere with your kids "vacationing") with kids--- so we do not go broke in ...one day... we went to the store and bought stuff to eat. SO we get to eat cereal for breakfast every day. Yippee. I love cereal... as an afternoon snack. It works great for my kids, and Jody is drinking shakes. This pregnant girl is grumpy. I don't want to eat cereal :(. Whatevs.
So I will stop venting my grumpiness, lol. It is a beautiful view from our room, we have a great room etc. So I am off to work out, and hopefully that will help :)
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Posted by Heather at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment