Thursday, January 19, 2012

SICK :(

It has been such a long time, I am sorry. I think about writing posts all the time, I just haven't been taking the time. I am super sick and forced into bed, so I decided to write a little note. Things have been overly stressful around here the last few months. The Jazz are back in full swing, as well. So I am sort of a single mom too!  Anywho, I will maybe go into that at another time, maybe when I write about the rest of my Mexico trip :). Which, I am SO dreaming of right now, btw.

My cute cousin Brandon, Bro Joel & dad.
Joel's 17th birthday was just the other day, so I thought I would post a pic of him :)

1 comments:

Erica said...

I almost fell out of my seat seeing that you blogged LOL. Love that picture; it is really cute :)