Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Plug #2

Okay this picture is making me crazy. Don't have the time to fix, supposed to be at the end! Just a sneak peek of a future post, about my Seattle trip :)
I promise a real update and pics soon. And I will change my very outdated background too! Today I just want to talk about a site I really like. I use Deals to Meals to help me with my grocery shopping and meal planning. The founder of the company goes through the sales for the week and comes up with a meal plan, then posts the meals in two ways. One is a menu and the other is a grocery list of things you will need to make the meals, along with where to buy them for the least amount of money. You can take this list to Wal Mart and price match, so you don't need to actually go to all the different stores. Another feature is a list of all the best sales, you can choose one or more stores, or all of them, to view. The red is stock up, the blue is okay if you need, and anything else she just leaves off the list cause it is not worth getting. I really like this service and have been using it for several months now. It is $4.95 a month, which I easily save when I use the site. If I need to run to WM for something, I will just go on and see if its in the list so I can price match it. I often get lemons 5/$1 or red peppers for less than a dollar each, etc. Info I would not know if I did not check there first. Sometimes I don't love the meals that are on there, and I do my own thing that week, but most of the time they are ones we (as in me!) would like.

0 comments: