I just wanted to get a plug in for pinchingyourpennies.com -- of course they are having a contest, but its a handy site. I just became a fan of them on Facebook and found out that Smith's in AF is closing down and having EXCELLENT sales. I am going to head there tomorrow (after my garage saling). I enjoy using their shopping lists, etc and best of all? Its free! You can use the site to check whichever stores you want to go to or just compare stores. You can look up what Smith's sales are and they will tell you if there is also a coupon for that item and which week it came in the paper. They also put stars next to each sale, 2-4 or 5, to tell you if its a GREAT deal or just okay. Anyway I like it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment