Saturday, July 4, 2009

Forget Old Navy!

Okay not really, but I decided to do something a little different this year. I saw this here and was inspired. Which is good cause it was the whole purpose of the post. I had a big ink fiasco (was out, tried to get filled, did not work, had to go to Costco along with the rest of the planet, etc), but other than that, it went great! Then I printed. Looked great. Then I ironed on. I am not an expert and I have a few things I will definitely do different next time. Lark darken the red. It looks light here, well you should see it now! It said to wash before wearing so I did. The colors are faded. I am trying really hard not to swear as I write.

I will however, be doing this again! I have a cute St Patrick's day kit and would love to make shirts with it. I love digital scrapping stuff, its so freaking cool. I had some space I did not want to waste, so I printed out some cute owls and other stuff to iron on some of Syd's shirts. FUN!
Ethan's & Jody's. Special made for E cause he loves fire power. You can not tell very well from the pic, but the lighter spots that look kind of pink are just lighter red fireworks. These are crappy pics.
Syd cause she is a firecracker!
Mine & Aidan has the (same design)



6 comments:

Heather said...

I like kinda stoned (this is Jody hijacking Heather's login) but I'm not. Just tired.

Hailey said...

Oh they turned out way cute!! I'll have to do that next year! So fun :)

Shannon said...

Cute!!! You did a good job!

Kelli Proctor said...

those are so cute! I love them! Great job!

Rhonna Farrer said...

wow. i just saw this...GREAT job! so glad you liked our stuff at House of 3!
Rhonna

scrappysue said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!