HAHAHA. Well I love The Biggest Loser, it is a show I can't wait to watch each week. It is so inspirational, even though most of the time I watch it am sitting down, eating a bowl of ice cream :).
This season, the teams have mosty been enjoyable. I think its probably been my favorite season. I don't love the game aspect and I am always sad when someone has to go home. Last season was different. There came a point where I could barely watch, it was despicable. I love both Bob and Jillian, but Bob is my fave. One of the things I love about him, is his ability to put aside his dislike of someone and train them. And do a great job. You could tell that he did not like Vicky, she was a freaking BEAST! She was there to play a game and he worried that she would not lose weight at home because of that {total sidenote---she did not lose enough weight to win, but she tried. I almost felt bad for her. Watching her struggle- she had to go back to working as a nurse and being a mom, on top of the competition. She had to wake up at 4 am to work out. Have you noticed that those who have won have all been single and/or kid-free? What mom -with kids at home- has FOUR HOURS to dedicate to exercising so they can win?!?}
OK back on track. Kristen, Felipe- they get it! They both have had life-altering experiences, Their paradigms have shifted. I believe Tara is the same.
This is a game, but it is more than that. I hope that Tara and Helen realized that it was a mistake for Felipe to leave. It was a mistake for several reasons. Felipe is a team player, he has this amazing, positive outlook on life and is nothing short of inspirational (he does have his moments, but don't we all?). He is honest and real- none of this fake crap. He is there to inspire- help himself and others at the same time. From the beginning, Jody said Ron was up to something, and I still stuck by him a little (I liked everyone this season, up till recently). Then a few weeks ago, it became apparent to me that all he cares about is his son winning. Winning is important, but what the others want is so much more (to be an inspiration to people, a whole culture, etc). Ron is just a pusher. He does not seem to care about life changes; he just wants Mikey to win. I think Ron will go home and stop working hard (still work, just to make us think he "tried") so Mike is at better odds. He only did the bare minimum and hid behind his injuries. He smoothly manipulated everyone through this whole season and now I believe that he was all BS when he was talking about how he needed to be there (at least in regards to himself). The only thing he "needed" to be there for was to make sure Mike always had someone in his corner. Ron is as bad as Vicki, its just in a sly snake kind of way instead of raging beast :) {you know, how Mike said that his dad was "playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers"}. If America votes which one to not be in the final 3, I will def vote for MIKE, in hopes of ruining Ron's game play. Kind of like people voted for Ed, and Heba did not win. What goes around comes around. Mike has lost a lot of weight and I applaud him, but I still don't think he should win. He has let it all go to his head anyway. He is a cocky little sucker. Tara is the one I am cheering for now. She has what it takes to work hard and keep it off and I am confident that she will keep this change with her the rest of her life.
I am cheering on the Tongans for the at home challenge! Go Sione and Felipe! Oh ps, Brooke (sister in NYC) texted me one day and said that Damien & Nicole, and Sione & his wife were in a class took one night at her gym, 24 Hour Fitness! Kind of funny!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Biggest Liar (spoiler alert)
Posted by Heather at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm with you, I want Mike and Ron to be GONE! I cheered out lound when Felipe lost 10 lbs last night and almost cried when he had to go home. I was pulling for him. I definately want Tara to win! This is the first season I have ever watched and I love it. Dresden and Logan love watching it with me and try to guess which color will get kicked off. Nothing like watching your 5 year old doing sit ups during the commercial break. lol!
I totally agree with you!! I do not like ron at all!!
Post a Comment