Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Best Preschool

I just wanted to share this information- for those who live near and are looking for a preschool. I really like this preschool. Miss Crystal has been teaching Ethan this past school year and he has learned SO MUCH! He is always singing a new jingle or mentioning tid bits here and there of what he has learned. She has a great program and I really like the way she teaches. This preschool is also affordable as well, $50 a month, and its twice a week. Ethan has grown up a lot in this class. It has been so worth it. They even say the Pledge of Allegiance each day! It is pretty cute, watching all the little kids interact and learn. They do a lot of art projects and work with music a lot, which I particularly appreciate. Ethan is starting to write his name, even though it needs a lot of work, and he recognizes the letters in his name as well. The kids take turns being the leaders for different things and he is getting better at the whole "my turn" concept as well as I have seen him increase his self esteem and confidence from this. I just love this preschool and wanted to recommend it to anyone who may be interested!
discoverypreschool.webs.com

0 comments: