Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting Close...


This is my 34 Weeks picture- un-instagram style.  I like Instagram better lol, you can't see my toilet and stuff as well in the background. This was taken 10.17.2012.
 This picture was taken 10.18.2012. Jody and I went to Dickey's BBQ for our anniversary dinner.  Eleven years together. 
I want to say it is crazy how time flies, cause it is, but then so much has happened since we were married that it also seems like a whole different lifetime! 

I had a Dr appointment today.  I am not quite 35 weeks, but I will still say my 35 week appointment :). 
Nothing special, I suppose, just the usual blood pressure, heartbeat, pee in a cup, any questions? I asked if getting tested for Group B Strep was necessary since we know I am delivering c-section, and she said no. I will be getting antibiotics anyway.
We scheduled an appointment for the hospital, so I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison.
It will be interesting to see when this kid actually comes.

               Due Date   Scheduled Date   Birth Date

Ethan    11.24.2004       11.18.2004         11.10.2004     7:04 pm
Sydney    12.04.2006      11.27.2006         11.23.2006     9:42 pm
Aidan     03.18.2009     03.11.2009           3.02.2009       12:43 am


Just some useless factoids for you, haha! Who knows when this baby will come, I just really really praying it is not the weekend of Ethan's birthday. I really would be happy with anytime after this Friday, to be honest lol. So we will see.


Another little tidbit, we decided he is most likely sideways. His head is definitely on my right side, which would sort of stick with the way the other two boys were, although their heads were up further. This little guy, his head is far to the right of my belly button, maybe a little above, but not a lot. Sometimes he moves up  right under my ribs, but usually goes back. I get pretty much zero movement in the top part of my uterus. I really do not remember if Sydney kicked me and it hurt, but this is the same as Ethan and Aidan- movement down low, but not much of anything up high. I get what feel like cervix kicks or punches all the time, and the back end lol. Sometimes my bladder. Its funny to feel the strange movements inside your body! But I am that he does not, by his body in general, make me especially uncomfortable. In fact, if I thought about it long, I could probably tell you when I started feeling more comfortable up top. For a while, wearing a bra was a lot of pressure and I just hated it. But then, there was relief of that pressure, I want to say 28-30 weeks ish? I am not sure. But maybe that is when he decided to lay the way he lays? Who really knows. Anyway, just some interesting thoughts.
We have a busy week ahead of us, well... a busy season beginning. This week we have Erica's baby shower,  then I am throwing the kids a birthday party Friday. Ethan is really hung up on the fact he may not get baptized on his scheduled date (11.17) and I think I would feel awful if, on top of that, he and Sydney did not get to have birthday parties with friends (since I am not sure if we will do anything with family??).  So early it is, and we are doing a Halloween Party. It will be fun, and crazy, and I am sure I will be happy when that two hours is over. That same evening, we are headed to my parents' ward party- they do a trunk or treat every year. That is always fun.  Brooke flies in that evening too. Saturday is free, then Sunday we have our annual Halloween party with Holly's family. Her mom, Hazel, has a really fun party every year. I love all of our fun Halloween traditions :). I am headed to both kids' classes on Halloween, and I am in charge of a "station" at Sydney's party. I need some ideas for that.... Jody works on Halloween night, so we will be headed down to trick or treat with my parents. 
Jody heads out of town Nov 1st, and will be back sometime on the 6th. He was supposed to head out 8th-10th to Denver, but I was having anxiety that my spouse and my Dr would be out of town that weekend... so he ended up asking someone else if they would go. I feel kind of bad... but what do you do? LOL!

So it all begins!!! If by some crazy happenings I have a  baby way early, I will still probably try to do Ethan's baptism the 17th. I do not know why he is making such a big deal of waiting a month, but he is. And I feel kind of bad. I guess if I am still pregnant that day, maybe we will do a last minute thing and just tell anyone if they want to meet us for lunch at Kneader's, by all means. 







1 comments:

Morgan said...

Super exciting that you are that close! Yippee for almost being done and getting to hold your little guy in your arms. I'll be interested to see when this guy makes his debut too.... good luck!