I still need to upload more of my family's pictures we had taken the day after Christmas, but I have been too lazy. Soon. Until then, our photographer is having a giveaway, so I thought I would post about it. She was really nice, very accommodating, has great ideas, and affordable. I felt bad for her because between shoots, we got warm in blankets and the car, but I am SURE her hands were just about to fall off! Head on over to her blog to check out her FABULOUS giveaway! HAHHA or don't cause then I will have better chances to win :) LOU LOU Photography.
Oh okay I will upload one or two now. My kids have not had breakfast yet (it is almost 10 am...) so I have to be fast! GRRR I sat here for ten minutes and the uploader was giving me trouble so maybe later...





0 comments:
Post a Comment