Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

Oh I am so hungry just thinking of those big buns. SO DANG GOOD.
**These are not finished** just a sneak peak. They will be at Battlecreek Boutique. { We will also be in Oakley so if you are up there, I think its the community center too? I am sure there are signs and its not big so you should be able to find it!}






These will say winter and joy
looks like a wood block quilt
Monkeys. Just in case you thought they were a dog or something.
Ethan and Syd Birthdays- pixie and monkey cupcakes. Oh and those cakeplates. I made a plethora of those.


This is my fave one
name tags, used hof3 gratitude kit, stuck into "hay bales" (rice krispie treats made with crushed shredded wheat instead)
White chocolate pumpkin cheesecake (wwwourbestbites.com), on a cakeplate I made ;)

Jenni made these, but they are what we have been selling

My banner I am soooo loving and sad to take it down. I neeeeeed to make one for Christmas!!!




1 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay I HAVE to have the metal turkey...I am not kidding either...