Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I know, no one really looks at blogs to read all the things people have to say but I have this here to write so that is what you get :)

I feel like this has been a pretty trying year. My life is moving at full speed, but I am only able to move in slow motion, which has really just made me miss out on things I really want and look forward to {and I am especially sad about the things I have missed out on that I will remember the rest of my life}. The things I want to do right now are in sight, but somehow still out of reach. These are not even major things. What if I had major goals right now? Well a lot of things are major to me, but what if I was trying to do something really important like get through school?
Can someone please push pause and let me go hide till I resolve my issues and then fix whatever is wrong with my a-day-late-and-a-dollar-short ness? Thanks.
Random pics
Syd and her BabyLegs
Anniversary picnic, up Hobble Creek Canyon (great place, btw).




1 comments:

Erica said...

oh that is cute :) what a fun picnic. You are a great person. I think sometimes you need someone else to remind you. so, I am the person reminding you that there are definitely things that we all want to do or be, but we can't be everything we want to be at once. We have to work for it. One thing that I have been thinking about a lot of the comparing thing. We can't really compare ourselves to other people because we all have different experiences. Our lives are so different. We go through different things. The trials you have gone through give you strengths that I definitely don't have, but that can go the opposite way as well. You are awesome :) I love making bread and hanging out with you!