Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tres Chic Contest


We are having a contest over on the Tres Chic Boutique blog, so feel free to check it out! letreschic.blogspot.com.
We set up Oh Sweet Sadie today. I really enjoy spending time with my boutique friends. It is fun. Plus, I have said it before, but I love Oh Sweet Sadie the best. I also associate OSS with
yummy treats, so I need to stop that. I am having a hard time remembering I am not pregnant still! I am always always always hungry and sugar is the food of choice. Anything with sugar. I feel like a cow, the clothes I am currently in are "temporaries" and I need to get to the gym and take advantage of that (what I spent the new clothes money on, so that is why I have a few items I do fit in, the "temporaries") before I have to go spend more money on more clothes cause they are more permanent.
I am glad to be back from my trip, but not really. I am struggling to adjust back to the life of being the mother of three and the responsibilities that go along with that (like making dinner and making sure they get bathed). I think one kid would have been much easier, but didn't someone once say that it will all be worth it in the end (you know, never said it would be easy, just worth it)? I am holding out for that.
"where I would rather be"-- Newport, Rhode Island. Behind a mansion along the coast.

2 comments:

stacy said...

You are so cute, Heather. I miss you and your cute kids. I feel your "mom pains-- it's hard some days to stay sane, but then I get a hug or an "i love you mom" and it makes me temporarily feel like my life is bliss...

Crystal Roach said...

It really really does get easier!
Hang in for school next year, oh actually kindergarten is harder bc of half day.