Well, I decided to join in the blog fest. You know, since I have sooo much time on my hands... haha. I hope I learn how to do this better, because I really suck at it! I tried to put some photos on here that I really like, but I think that the files must be too large. Whatever. Anyway the reason I started this is because I really enjoy reading others' blogs. It makes me feel like we keep in touch, even if we really do not!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So you mention your dog and have pictures of the rest of you but now names, what is the deal:) Okay so maybe everyone but me remembers these things but I think I have lost brain cells having kids. It looks great Heather!
Shannon
Sorry... Jake is the pug. Ethan and Sydney are the kids. :)
Great blog Heather! I can't wait to see more!
Heather, download picasa. It's google's picture program. I am in love with it because it instantly finds and organizes all the pictures & videos on your computer. It makes it super easy to crop & edit. I've never had a picture on there I couldn't upload to my blog. since Picasa & blogger are both through google, it's all pretty simple. It has a web album you can put pics & videos in and link to your blog. www.picasa.com check it out! Another really great site is http://bloggingbasics101.com It explains how to do anything you want on your blog, plus gives you blog etiquette, definitions etc.
jacob is so freakin cute!!!! I love him!!! kisses!!! :)
Post a Comment